Become a Diva
Become a Diva by submitting content!
Are you a woman who wants to share her story?
And by story, I don’t mean that it must be in words. When you think of a devotional, you probably imagine an essay of sorts. Renee began the legacy of Devotional Diva, and now I want to continue that legacy by opening up Devotional Diva to submissions other than written stories. What do I mean by that? I know not everyone is great with words. But God has given us all talents, and we all deserve the chance to share our experiences!
Instead of writing a guest post, you could:
- Create an art piece(s) such as an illustration, painting, or photograph.
- Make a video or recording where you can audibly tell your story.
- Write music and/or lyrics.
- Or something else! If you have an idea for something not listed, contact me and we can chat.
Before I share the requirements, I feel it is important to prayerfully consider why Jesus wants us to share. Your experiences are meaningful, and it’s necessary to feel confident sharing. Here are three reasons why I feel it is important share your story publicly:
1. Tell the Whole Truth. ~ Mark 5:33 says, “Then the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell at his feet and, trembling with fear, told him the whole truth.” This woman had been subject to bleeding for 12 years. She had suffered much at the hands of doctors–even became worse including spending all her money in the process. It’s important to be honest with what happened even if that means sharing about those who hurt you.
2. Healing Happens. ~ Mark 5:34 says, “He said to her, ‘Daughter, your faith has healed you. Go in peace and be freed from your suffering.’” When we tell the whole truth in front of many witnesses including Jesus is where we find healing. Are you struggling to share your story because you need closure, healing, or hope? Consider sharing your story publicly.
3. Don’t go Unnoticed. ~ Luke 18:47 says, “Then the woman, seeing that she could not go unnoticed, came trembling and fell at his feet. In the presence of all the people, she told why she had touched him and how she had been instantly healed.” Healing wasn’t enough for Jesus. He wanted to know who touched Him. He wants to notice each and every one of us personally. It’s not enough to come to Jesus and receive His touch. When you and I share the whole truth–we find healing while encouraging those around us!
Daughter, is this what you are longing for? What are you waiting for? Share your story today, and be set free! If you are interested in sharing your story, please read below. Don’t forget to subscribe to Devotional Diva® to be familiar with the guest post format.
Here are the main categories Devotional Diva focuses on:
- Health & Body
If you have another related idea that you believe would be a good fit for Devotional Diva, please don’t hesitate to ask. But please keep in mind that this is a positive, peaceful, and respectful community with the goal of spurring women forward (Heb. 10:24).
The requirements for a written story are: 500-700 words in length, with a 3-4 sentence bio and a current picture. For all other types of submissions, please contact me for more information.
Please note, original content is preferred. If your submission is already published somewhere else (online counts), please let us know.
Please email Maggie at editor (at) devotionaldiva dot com to guest post on Devotional Diva.
In your email, please tell me what category or topics you would be interested in submitting. If you have something already finished, go ahead and send it!